- Introduction to Photogrammetry;
- Principles of accuracy assessment and error analysis;
- Configuration, choice and selection;
- Integrated image analysis and GIS;
- Principles of image interpretation of
optical, thermal and microwave satellite data
Development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own. It also includes the number of people, animals, or crops which a region can support without environmental degradation.
Technical and political process that is focused on the development and design of land use and the built environment, including air, water, and the infrastructure passing into and out of urban areas, such as transportation, communication and distribution networks.
General overview of airborne Remote Sensing; Earth observation satellites; Types of satellites; Sensors; Concept of resolution